Electric Heated Mug Warmer with Auto Shut Off
- Gravity Induction Sensor Technology
- One-button operation
- Temperature setting between – 104°F and 140°F
- Spills will not short out the water-resistant design
- 18W Heating element
- Suitable for use with glass stainless steel and ceramic cups.
- Best used when the cup has a flat bottom.
- NOT FOR USE WITH plastic containers or thermal mugs and cups with a thick concave or double glass bottom.
- CAUTION against the hot surface – DO NOT TOUCH when the heat is on.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth only. Do not immerse the appliance in water.
- Blinking Red Light = Unit is heating up
- Solid Red Light = Temperature is between 122-140°F
- Solid Blue Light = Temperature is between 104-122°F
- Voltage: AC 100-120V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output power: 18W
- Size: 4.7” diameter x .5” thickness
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
Instructions for Use:
- Plug the cord into a functioning outlet.
- Touch the button once and the indicator light will blink RED signaling the unit is Heating Up.
- Once the unit has reached a stable temperature between 122-140°F the indicator will light up solid RED.
- Touch the button a second time and the indicator will light up BLUE signaling the temperature is cooled down between 104-122°F.
- Touching the button a third time turns the unit OFF.